(email us at: email@example.com)
Keep up to date with us on facebook
Scottish Fish are a Boston based fiddle and cello group whose youthful enthusiasm, unique arrangements, and original compositions have entertained audiences throughout New England and beyond. Their performances of traditional and contemporary Scottish and Cape Breton music are woven together from years of fiddle camp and session music handed down from generations of the tradition's finest players. They have performed at the Boston Celtic Music Festival, Somerville and Arlington Porchfests, Boston's Earthfest, Club Passim and various other public and private venues. They have shared the stage with some of the stars of the Scottish fiddle world, including Hanneke Cassel, Katie McNally, and Bywater who have called them "our favorite celebrity teen fiddle band".
The Fish were a 2015 Club Passim Iguana Fund recipient, which helped them to release their first album "Splash". In 2019 they released a Holiday EP "Tidings", which captures the essence of their holiday shows at Club Passim.
- Saturday Dec 7th, 2019 3pm, Club Passim Holiday Show. Cambridge MA
- Friday Dec 20th, 2019 1:30pm, Edmunds School, Burlington VT
- Friday Dec 20th, 2019 6:00pm, Burlington Violin Shop, Burlington VT
- Saturday Dec 21st, 2019 11:00am, Burlington Violin Shop, Burlington VT
- Saturday Dec 21st, 2019 12:00pm, Burlington Farmers Market (U of Vermont Davis Center), Burlington VT
- Saturday Dec 21st, 2019 3:30pm, Radio Bean, Burlington VT